You can now submit your expenses online via our new portal.
You may remember reading in our December Newsletter that our new online expenses procedure was on its way. Well, we are very excited to be able to inform you that it is now live and ready to use!
We hope you will share our excitement in this new process, we have been working hard here at Sterling enhancing our portal to be able offer you this much improved way of claiming your expenses.
Feel free to start claiming your expenses online from your next claim. It’s really simple to use and all you need to access our portal is your email address and the password you gave us when you registered with us. You can access it here https://www.thesterlinggroup.co.uk/portal/
Please note, you will still need to submit your claim at least 2 days prior to your expected payment to ensure adequate time for validation before your payment is processed.
Can I still claim my expenses by post?
Yes you do still have the option to claim your expenses via post, however we would encourage you to use the online method as it has a number of benefits;
• Instant - not affected by postal delays
• Reliable - no concerns about your expenses getting lost in the post
• Accurate – our online procedure ensures all claims are filled in correctly, reducing the chance of delays to your claim if something is incorrect or missing.
• Secure – Our online systems have secured communication and encrypted data ensuring your information is safe.
• Anytime – The portal will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Meaning you will be able submit your expenses at a time that suits you.
If you have any further questions regarding the claiming of your expenses, we have a handy ‘How to’ guide which you will find when you log into our portal or feel free to contact a member of our Customer Service department on 01925 626200 who will be more than happy to assist you.